miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

And I had a dream



"And I had a dream
About my old school
And she was there all pink and gold
And glittery"

[Florence + The Machine]

Ayer hice este retrato de Lindsey Wixson con lápiz pasta a partir de una fotografía que encontré en Tumblr. Como ustedes habrán notado, soy la admiradora número uno de Lindsey, razón por la cual decidí hacer un Tumblr dedicado a esta hermosa modelo. Los invito a conocer mis fotografías favoritas de esta joven norteamericana: Just Lindsey Wixson.


Yesterday I made this portrait with an ink pen of Lindsey Wixson from a picture I found in Tumblr. As you may have noticed, I'm Lindsey's nº1 fan, reason why I decided to make a Tumblr dedicated to this beautiful model. I invite you to check my favorite photos of this young northamerican lady: Just Lindsey Wixson.

4 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much for your appreciation and the sweet comment on my blog! How do you feel about following each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Laura, I'm already following you, I really liked your blog. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog! unfortunately the illustration is not mine but Christian Louboutin's ;)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario, me interesa mucho tu opinión. Espero que vuelvas pronto porque siempre estoy actualizando mi blog con nuevas ilustraciones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...